CALL FOR PAPERS: THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTELLIGENCE OF THINGS – ICIT 2022
August 17-19, 2022
VKU is as a co-organizer of this year’s conference as well as the ICIT series. Lots of VKU’s researchers participate in the main committees of the ICIT 2022, including the Organizing Committee: Honorary chairs, Track Chairs, Publication Chairs, Multimedia Chairs and Program Committee.
In recent years, we have witnessed important changes and innovations that the Internet of things (IoT) enables for emerging digital transformations in human life. Continuing impressive successes of the IoT paradigms, things now require an intelligent ability while connecting to the Internet. To this end, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies into the IoT infrastructure is considered a promising solution, which defines the next generation of the IoT, i.e., the intelligence of things (IoT2/AIoT).
When artificial intelligence and IoT join forces, so that things are able to learn, share information with each other and make decisions in an almost unattended way in order to help organizations make decisions that improve peoples lives.
Bringing together the capabilities of IoT and Artificial Intelligence to deliver a technology that further connects things with people; in a connection that brings closer and inspires new and better solutions.
The IoT2 is expected to achieve more efficient IoT operations in manifolds such as flexible adaptation to environmental changes, optimal tradeoff decisions among various resources and constraints, and friendly human-machine interactions.
In this regard, the First International Conference on Intelligence of things (ICIT) will be held in Hanoi/online on August 17-19, 2022, to gather scholars who address the current state of technology and the outcome of ongoing research in the area of IoT2.
With the companion and professional advice of many well-known professors of IoT, AI and Big Data such as Prof. Ngoc Thanh Nguyen - Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland, Prof. Ph.D. Thanh Thuy Nguyen - Vietnam National University, Prof. Ph.D. Thanh Hai Tran - Hanoi University of Mining and Geology, Vietnam; the ICIT 2022 promises to bring new multi-dimensional perspectives and inspirations in research.
ICIT 2022 is organized by Hanoi University of Mining and Geology (HUMG), Vietnam National University of Agriculture (VNUA), Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Ho Chi Minh City Open University and the University of Danang, Vietnam - Korea University of Information and Communication Technology (VKU).
VKU – a member university of the University of Danang, is a university for training, research, technology transfer, innovation, entrepreneurship, which serves the large community and is reputable in the fields of science and information technology, communication and related fields according to the application-oriented university model; a smart, modern school with advanced governance methods to provide high-quality human resources, well meeting labor needs in the period of international integration and industrial revolution 4.0.
Accepted and presented papers will be published by Springer in series Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, indexed by SCOPUS and Web of Science. In addition, extended versions of selected papers will be invited for possible inclusion in special issues in high quality scientific journals:
· Journal of Network and Computer Applications (SCIE, IF 6.281)
· ICT Express (SCIE, IF 4.317)
· IEEE Access (SCIE, IF 3.367)
· Electronics (SCIE, IF 2.397)
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
· Big Data Bioinformatics and Nanothings
· Intelligent Manufacturing with IoT2/AIoT
· Blockchain for IoT/IoT2/AIoT Systems
· Airborne Access Infrastructure
· Intelligent Aerospace Systems and Internet of Space Things
· Intelligent Autonomous Underwater Vehicles
· Intelligent Transportation Systems
· Edge/Fog/Cloud AI
· Smart Agriculture with IoT2/AIoT
· Intelligent Communications and Networking in B5G and 6G
· Applied IoT2/AIoT Strategies
· Intelligent Recommendation Systems
· IoT2/AIoT Connectivity & Network Integration
· AI and IoT for Smart City
· IoT and Big Data technologies for Earth Sciences and Geo-Spatial Analysis
· Big Spatial Data Analysis and Visualization
· Big IoT Data Mining and Analyses
· IoT2/AIoT for Smart Societies
· Internet of Constructional Things for Smart Buildings and Public Infrastructures
· IoT2/AIoT in Smart Healthcare
· Security & Privacy in IoT2/AIoT
· Wearable IoT2/AIoT
· Energy-Efficient IoT2/AIoT
· IoT2/AIoT in Business Intelligence
· Intelligent Software Engineering